Sunday, December 4, 2011

One week!

A week from tonight I will be in the air. I'll get into Newark at midnight, then take a car to Nancy's. Monday will be masterclasses, rehearsal with the pianist, and hopefully lunch with JF! Tuesday is the BIG DAY. Wednesday and Thursday I'll do some touristy things before the Finals, unless I am in them, which I doubt. Then I'll fly home on Friday, in time for a Saturday rehearsal in Denver.

I had a voice lesson with Julie last week. Besides the joy of working with her again, it was interesting to hear her suggestions for repertoire. By the Classical Singer Convention in Chicago in May, I should have Octavian and Composer added to my list. Here is the Composer's aria. I learned it and found it pretty good - there aren't too many horns in the orchestra under him. Should be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment